Shipping Costs & Tax
1. Free Standard Shipping on all items.
2. 8.25% sales tax will be applied for orders shipped to CA. No sales Tax except CA. Shincoglobal.com does not charge sales tax on shipments delivering out of California. All shipments delivering within California will be charged the appropriate Sales Tax based on current sales tax rates.
1. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States，Europe，Australia
2. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
All orders are shipped out via UPS, USPS, Fedex, DHL, DPD.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often the day you placed it or the day after, but there are situations where it may take longer. If your item is in stock, your order is estimated to ship on the next business day. All estimates are based on business days.
If you chose to pay by credit card, we do not bill you until your order is ready to ship. The items will be shipped out within 24 hours during working days after we received payment. If you have ordered multiple items with different ship readiness dates, you may receive separate shipments. Delivery will typically take 3 to 7 days, depending on your destination and the shipping carrier.
When encountering with force majeure, the processing of orders will be delayed. Nevertheless, it is ensured that your order will be processed in a fast manner when weather permits.
We take every reasonable precaution to ensure that products are not damaged, If the item is damaged in transit, please immediately contact us at service@Shinco.net within 3 business days after receiving shipping. Note any visible damages and be as specific as possible as this will assist us in processing your damage claim with the delivering carrier.
You will be sent at least 2 emails for each order you place:
Once you’ve placed an order, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email to confirm your order details. Once your item ships, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email including your order number, the carrier’s information, the date and time the order was placed, the status of the order, and package tracking numbers for items that have shipped. For exact locations of your shipment, please track your items on the carrier’s official website.
You can visit our online Order Status 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to view the most up-to-date status of your order. Sign in with your Shinco account and password to get a summary of past orders by visiting our Track Your Order’ Pagefor detailed steps of order tracking.
1. Please verify you have the correct shipping address on your order PRIOR to making payment as this is the address we will ship to.
2. We are not responsible for any return shipping cost if product didn’t meet your expectation nor placed a wrong order after order has been shipped out.
3.Items that weighs less than 150lbs will be dispatched by UPS. While, items that are weigh more than 150lbs will be delivered by truck.